DIRFTIII is a National Infrastructure Project with full consent to extend the existing Daventry International Railfreight Terminal sited immediately adjacent to Junction 18 of the M1.
- Project : DIRFTIII (Daventry International Railfreight Terminal Phase 3)
- Client : Prologis UK Limited, Solihull
- Location : Northamptonshire
- A rail link from the existing terminal to a replacement rail terminal including new transhipment sidings, container storage and an HGV reception area. 32 trains each day will handle over 500,000 containers per year.
- Up to 7.86 million sq. ft of rail served storage and distribution floorspace.
- A lorry park for some 300 vehicles and operational facilities for rail and DIRFT staff.
- Employment for around 9,000 people.
- A projected value of the buildings developed of £1 billion.